[:en]The International Camping Fellowship is happy to announce a special opportunity, made possible by Markel Insurance and the Educational Alliance between ICF and the American Camp Association, for a free webinar with Bob Ditter on Tuesday, April 19, 1:00 p.m. EST, and you are invited! The webinar will be presented in English.
Managing Challenging Camper Behavior
Learn new ways to work with challenging camper behavior. This highly practical webinar will provide you with simple and effective ways to work with children who struggle making the adjustment to camp life.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Identify possible challenging camper behaviors BEFORE camp.
- When to put a camper “on an agreement” prior to camp.
- Critical knowledge for working with ADHD campers, including medication guidelines.
- Techniques for working with campers who are impulsive, disorganized or resist counselors’ guidance.
- Techniques for working with girls struggling to form a cohesive group.
The “prognostic indicators” that guide your decision about continuing to work with a camper versus sending them home.
Bob Ditter is a highly-recognized child, adolescent, and family therapist from Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He is a nationally recognized trainer and consultant for organizations that work with young people. He has been called “camping’s most articulate spokesman” because of his work with children’s summer camps since 1982.
Limited registration is now open to ICF members! To reserve your space, click here. Select ‘Register’ in event status.
ICF extends a big thank you to Markel Insurance for offering this special opportunity to you, and we hope many of you will register! This is time sensitive! Register now![:]
Comments are closed.