Screening for the Vulnerable Sector: Solutions to Backlogs and Frustrations
May 1, 2014 – 2:00pm EST
Along with a much-publicized backlog, there is growing confusion and misconception surrounding Vulnerable Sector Checks (VSCs) and their requirements. Do you really need a VSC? Are there other options available that provide similar or superior information on your candidates?
BackCheck invites you to join Chuck Walker (Senior Advisor – Public Safety Information Management) and Rod Piukkala (VP, Police Service Technologies), both former senior police executives, for a panel discussion on Screening for positions within the Vulnerable Sector. During this webinar, the panel will provide answers and insight to many common questions:
- What types of Criminal Record Checks and results are available in Canada?
- What exactly does a Vulnerable Sector Check include and what does it miss?
- Who needs a Vulnerable Sector Check?
- What is the Pardon Sex Offender Database?
- What are Local Police Information (LPI) Checks?
- What are the alternatives to Vulnerable Sector Checks?
This webinar offers 1 CPD Hour Credit towards recertification.
Register now to become the Vulnerable Sector expert for your organization
Comments are closed.