[:en]RECENT TWEETS test[:fr]RECENT TWEETS[:]
- [:en]Call for Papers – Research Award of Excellence[:fr]Prix d’excellence en recherche de l’ACC ¬– Nouvelle échéance : 30 novembre 2019[:]
- CCA Awards – Nominate Someone Today
- Remembering Bruce Hodgins (1931-2019)
- Request for Services – International Camping Fellowship
- [:en]Newcomers Love Camp![:fr]Des camps et des nouveaux arrivants, une histoire d’amour![:]
Monthly Archives: October 2012
In l972 I moved to Toronto from California and got a summer job at Bolton Camp. It was run by Family Services and the kids were from the poorest parts of the city. Although I had spent time in a … Continue reading
Homesick And Happy: How Time Away From Parents Can Help A Child GrowQui s’ennuient plus : enfants ou parents?
In an age when it’s the rare child who walks to school on his own, the thought of sending “little ones” off to sleep-away camp can be overwhelming—for the child and the parents. But parents’ first instinct—to shelter their offspring … Continue reading
Call For Papers – 2013 Society of Camp Directors Writing AwardsDemande de communications – les prix d’ecriture 2013 de l’scd
The Society of Camp Directors Writing Awards encouage excellence in research and writing relevant to organized children’s camping that will enchance the body of literature on professional practice and qualified directorship in Canadian camps. A hard copy of every submission … Continue reading
The Success of Phase 3 Waterloo Research Depends on YOU!!Le succès de la phase 3 de l’étude sur les camps dépend de VOUS!
At present, over two hundred camp parents across the country have completed the Phase 3 Survey of the Canadian Summer Camp Research Project, a start to providing us with valuable feedback on a child’s summer camp experience. We need more … Continue reading